- Consular services (applying for and/or ordering documents etc.) will be provided only in urgent cases. Prior appointments by phone of via internet are necessary!
- Prior appointments by phone are also needed for receiving documents (citizen’s passports and ID-cards, residence permit cards etc.)!
- From 3.08 Schengen visa applications need to be presented to visa application center VFS.
- Please come to your appointment exactly on the appointed time.
- In order to stop the spread of the coronavirus and flu, we kindly ask you to seriously consider whether coming to the Consulate General is essential, and refrain from doing so if you are not feeling well, suspect that you or a family member has become infected, or you or a family member has been in an area of the coronavirus epidemic in the past 14 days.
Such work schedule is in place until further notice.
To book an appointment, please call the Consulate General +7 812 702 09 20 (Mon-Fri 9:00-12:00).
In case of an emergency outside office hours, please contact the Estonian Foreign Ministry’s 24/7 emergency hotline +372 53 01 99 99 (Estonian citizens and residents only).