- Consular services (applying for and/or ordering documents etc.) will be provided only in urgent cases. Prior appointments by phone are necessary!
- Prior appointments by phone are also needed for receiving documents (citizen’s passports and ID-cards, residence permit cards etc.)!
- Visa services will be provided only in exceptional cases. Prior appointments are necessary! The VFS Global Visa Application Centre is closed from March 28th until April 6th, 2020. Until the Visa Application Centre resumes work, only the Consulate General can accept visa applications.
- Please come to your appointment exactly on the appointed time.
- In order to stop the spread of the coronavirus and flu, we kindly ask you to seriously consider whether coming to the Consulate General is essential, and refrain from doing so if you are not feeling well, suspect that you or a family member has become infected, or you or a family member has been in an area of the coronavirus epidemic in the past 14 days.
Such work schedule is in place until further notice.
To book an appointment, please call the Consulate General +7 812 702 09 20 (Mon-Fri 9:00-12:00).
In case of an emergency outside office hours, please contact the Estonian Foreign Ministry’s 24/7 emergency hotline +372 53 01 99 99 (Estonian citizens and residents only).